Wednesday, August 1, 2007

The Crib and other Loot



Right after we told my co-workers in the Records office about the pregnancy, my co-worker Cathy said they have a crib they would love to give us. This was such a shock! We had just found out about the pregnancy and just a few weeks later we had the crib. It is just like brand new. Also, we just couldn't help but buying a few gender neutral things. SO, we went to a few garage sales and found a cute sleeper with elephants on it, a ducky towel, a nice graco carrier, and a basket. We also got a gift already from my Aunt Connie of a flower rattle toy, some onesies, and washclothes.


OK, last thing, we had been wanting to find a baby book so that we could start writing in it. SO, we decided to chack at Baby Depot and found the perfect one. It made me cry from the first page. There are lots of scriptures throughout and all kinds of neat information to include. But, the first page says, "For this child I prayed; And the Lord has given me what I ask of him. I Samuel 1:27" I could not have said it better myself.

No comments: