Sunday, December 9, 2007

Will post pics soon!!

I have been wanting to post pictures of our baby showers since Thanksgiving. SO, here's my excuse...the semester is ending and Michael has been on the computer finishing things up 24/7. Thankfully, this is the last week for him...yahoo!! SO, I should be able to get some new pics and info up for you soon!

Hope you all are doing good, healthy, and blessed. We are...baby Abigail is seeming healthy, moving around but getting squished in there. I am feeling her in my ribs more often and it is getting harder to bend over for anything. Michael is a little stressed, but mostly in good spirits at such a crazy time, to finish off the semester. I am proud of him, he has really planned ahead well and is ending strong. Many little things tire me these days, but what else is new. I am sleeping, so I am happy. :)

No comments: