Thursday, January 17, 2008

It's the Final Countdown

Here I am, nine months pregnant and feeling ready to have the baby. I am trying to not think about the countdown too much which is hard with everyone constantly reminding me. We are so excited to meet her and hold her for the first time!
We are having weekly doctor appointments now and had a very eventful one this week. I am one cm dilated...so the process has officially started. We had an ultrasound that measured her to be about 7 lbs 5 oz with good levels of amniotic fluid. Found out I have strep B, I am not harmed by it but will need to be on antibiotics for the labor so it doesn't make Abigail sick. Finally, we went to the hospital to have a non-stress test. See the picture below...they strapped me up to measure the baby's heart rate and movement and all was normal. This was reasuring! So praise the Lord for all this good news! Hopefully she will come soon. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear that Abigail Joy has been born....hang in there!!! Praying for you. Love, Connie

Anonymous said...

hey, this thing is awsome! at every video i started to tear up.

love you all

Michael