Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My Latest Adventure

Hi everyone! It's Abigail here. I have really been enjoying some of my new toys, except for when I get tiring phonecalls!

One day I really wanted to climb underneath my bouncer.

So, I did. All by myself!

And I got to the toys I wanted to reach on the other side, some fun Elephants. Am I in trouble mommy?

OK, onto the next toy. Now I just have to get outta here.

Can I eat my way out?

Hmmm let me think about this...

Yawn, I've been in here a long time!

Wah, how do I get out? Help!!

Never mind, I got it.

Here's how I like to pose lately. Am I model material?

Here is me and Daddy on the porch of the house we are living in now. It has a neat stained glass window that I love.

And lots of space for all my stuff! Don't tell mommy and daddy, but I have taken over. Ha ha!!

No comments: