Sunday, July 6, 2008

Happy Independence Day!

She was in such a good mood, making for lots of great pictures. Hope you all had a good 4th of July celebration as well!!









She was so good for the fireworks, shortly after all these cute smiles she fell asleep, stired some from the loud booming, but slept through and we got to enjoy the time. She sure seems unsure of what's going on in this picture though. Michael cracked up for a few minutes when he saw this for the first time. When I asked what was so funny, he said, "just her expression."

This was one morning, she was enjoying playing with her blanket and I couldn't help but snap a few pics of her cuteness.



3 comments:

M. Muzammil said...

The baby is cute. I hope she will grow up to be a healthy and smart girl. Stay happy always alrite!

Anonymous said...

You are so adorable with all your different expressions. I just keep looking at all these pictures. I can't get enough. You make me laugh, too. Love you lots. Grandma

Anonymous said...

Who's the star of the show?! I know!!! It's Miss Abigail Joy!!!
Yaaaayyyyy!!!!!!
OXOOXOXOXOOOXOXOXXOXOOXOOXOXOXO
Grandma